Saturday, May 21, 2011

Colorful Hearts and Paintings

It was such a joy Thursday to spend the afternoon with my girls, Samantha and Devon, in my studio. I was making hearts for the Great American Beach Festival being held on Fort Lauderdale beach May 28th while Samantha was doing school work and Devon was reading/helping me with painting.

Here are the results of what I made that day:

I still have lacquer and crystals to add to the hearts, but they will be done in time for next weekend's show.

In the mean time, I have also been working on the paintings that are coming about as a result of the paper coloring I was doing earlier in the week. Here are what they look like so far (I still have repairs to do to holes that inevitably happen as I glue the papers down to canvas):

 Ascention

 Tempest

Field of Poppies



No comments:

Post a Comment