Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hanging at Java Boys

Very Exciting! I am hanging a show of my PaperScapes (colored paper artwork) and Fossil paintings at Java Boys Coffee House in Wilton Manors today (Wed) through the Broward Art Guild. The works will be up for 4 to 6 weeks and available for purchase. Feels soooooo good to have my first solo public showing!

Here's a peek at a few of the pieces I will have in the show:

 In my kitchen putting on the finishing touches.

 Elements (these colors look Amazing in person!)

 Oceans - just reminded me of being on the water in St Thomas, USVI

 Stormy Fields - this reminds me of an impending storm.

Moon Fields - Samantha thought it looked like being on the moon in this painting.

And, one of my favorites: Lavender Fields. :)

I'll post details re a date / time for a reception so you can come take a look at my work at Java Boys! Look forward to seeing you all.

Tristina

No comments:

Post a Comment